Mobile wall consisting of single glazed modules, framed on a perimeter profile in extruded aluminium natural finish section 4 x 4 cm.
The Idrawall wall is mounted on horizontal guides (upper and lower), which make it possible not to drill holes in the floor and ceiling, therefore it is particularly suitable for situations where the floor cannot be subjected to invasive interventions, such as fixing by drilling.
Glasses shall be tempered or laminated, safety glass, thickness1 cm.
Standard glass is transparent laminated 5+5, but can also be made in:
- Acid finish, etched finish
- 10 mm tempered clearcoat. (for doors without frame and door glazing, for doors without door frames
- 6+6 laminated clearcoat for walls H >330 cm.
- on request also with application of decals and adhesive films, for a complete customisation.
The height of the standard wall is from 250 cm to 330 cm. It is possible to install the wall in compartments at a higher height, with the help of spallette and false plasterboard beams.
In the “Idrawall light” version, the wall is made with reduced heights (from 220 to 249 cm).
The Idrawall wall can also be made in the self-supporting version by inserting a suitable stiffening profile.
Doors can be:
- single or double hinged (full height or with fanlight);
- blind hinged or sliding blind door;
- single or double glazed sliding door.
Framed doors can also be fitted, which guarantee greater soundproofing.
The sliding door mod.Diva, at a height of 2830 mm, is available in glass or wooden versions in different finishes.