Refurbishment of the headquarters of Banca BCC in Sesto San Giovanni (MI)
Refurbishment of the headquarters of Banca BCC in Sesto San Giovanni (MI) with the following works:
- Reconstruction of the entrance compass with automatic glass doors, window stickers and tatami supply.
- Total reconstruction of the external ATM with a restoration of walls and installation of the same, including shatterproof gypsum board for the self-debit area.
- Demolition and disposal of partition walls, existing glass walls, old countertops, floating floors, furniture and counter.
- Creation of new areas for public access and offices with: installation of walls mod. Idrawall with chrome-plated profiles and 6 + 6 + pvd soundproofing glass panels, play of false ceilings alternating modular fiber countertops with visible structure in plasterboard ceilings, supply and installation of quick-step lam-parquet and floating floor in porcelain stoneware, whitewashing walls with alternating white and blue, custom-made counter assembly and installation, design and installation of all office furniture and seating areas, waiting and welcoming customers.
- Replacement of all the films applied to the skylight with new films blocking UV rays.
- Work supervision and coordination of other workers in relation to: air conditioning, security system, electrical systems and automation.