For the headquarters of Via Monte Grappa in Milan, Loro Piana, a historical company that operates in the luxury goods sector, making its mission uncompromising quality, has chosen Centrufficio Loreto for the construction of its offices.
All the elements that have been furnished are characterized by linearity enhanced by the choice of white color, to better match the other existing furnishings solutions.
In particular, Centrufficio Loreto has provided:
- The high cabinets, from Doria collection, with doors, top, sides, and back made of white melamine, in the version without a lock.
- Cabinet with low doors, Doria line with doors, top, sides, and back made of white melamine, in the version without lock.
- White linear meeting table, from the Doria line in the white finish, slightly veined in 18 mm thick melamine, with matching ABS edge and legs made of a pickled metal tubular with rectangular section cut and laser drilled, in Ral white finish 9003 smooth matt effect.
- Meeting tables are equipped with a cable gland positioned, in the middle line of the table.
- Sky reverse desks, a practical and versatile solution perfect for events, training rooms and meeting rooms. The desk is equipped with a system with a folding top equipped with a friction system that facilitates opening and closing and allows storage in minimum space.
- Doria Cube bookcase, a modular filing cabinet composed of square compartments, chosen in the white version, slightly veined in melamine. In this case, supplied with a push-up opening.