A guide in points
Your workspace is the heart of your professional environment. An organized environment not only improves productivity but also enhances well-being. Here are some suggestions from CUFMilano that you can easily follow.
1. Spotlight on Ergonomics
- Invest in a comfortable and adjustable chair to support the correct posture and reduce physical stress.
- Adjust the desk height so that the elbows form a 90-degree angle, and the feet rest flat on the ground or on a footrest.
2. Optimal Lighting
- Position the desk near a window to take advantage of natural light.
- Integrate lighting with adjustable lamps to avoid visual fatigue.
3. Space Organization
- Use shelves or drawers to keep documents and supplies organized and easily accessible.
- Hide cables with cable organizers or management solutions to reduce clutter and prevent tangling.
4. Personalization and Comfort
- Personalize the desk by adding inspirational details, such as plants or paintings, to make the space more inviting.
- Use rugs or mouse and keyboard pads to improve comfort during long working hours.
5. Digital Optimization
- Position the monitor and various devices to reduce glare and maintain a comfortable view.
- Use folders and tabs to organize files on the desktop, keeping a tidy digital workspace.
6. Active Breaks and Movement
- Take short breaks to move and stretch, reducing fatigue and improving circulation.
- Use accessories such as ergonomic footrests to stimulate blood circulation.